Catrice nail varnish 800 Heavy metalliliac & Taylor swift and Harrystyles break up



So I know in my last post I talked about the possibility of Taylor being pregnant , no that just looks really stupid ha , because as everyone know's I'm sure they broke up with the picture of Taylor seen leaving there holiday destination on a boat alone and Harry seen in the jacuzzi with loads of people and a blonde . Some people are saying they split because of his flirting with this blonde , and Taylor (tayto crisp's lol) tweeted 'until you put me down ' a line out of her newly released song 'Trouble' possibly aiming it at Harry and her's break up . But I guess we just don't know ...

So a friend gave me this as a Christmas present and I haven't used it since , because I just got my gel nails off I had the oval shaped nails painted in a baby pink and the ring ringer silver gold they were gorgeous and I'm sad to see them go. But on a happier note I painted my nails this colour last night and I really like it , I've never spent a lot of money on nail varnish and I alway's buy the cheap brands like essence , Rimmel , Angelica etc. and in this case it's Cattrice. I'm a big fan of their polish it's probably my favourite of the above list mainly because of all the beautiful colour's. I love this colour and it's lasted me two days now without chipping ! So i have to rate this colour 8/10 💋