Kim kardashians pregnant !! & outfit of the day


Hi this is my first post ! I'm Kayley I'm 15 I live in Ireland :) and I love fashion so that's over with now bahaha . I can't believe Kim K is preggers ! But you can't help feel bad for khloe she wants a baby so bad and correct me if I'm wrong but she can't have kids can she ? I hope she can though because her and lamar are sooo cute aww lam lam and coco ! Ahahah . Well I certainly can't wait to see the new baby !

So today is the 2/1/2013 . That just felt really wierd writing 2013 can you believe 2012 is over already it flew by like it was only 4 months ! So I made a new years resolution and it's to get a blog up and running ! So I hope you guys like ?!?

Here's my outfit ,
Shorts : Levi's urban outfitters €42.00
T-shirt: H&M € 12.95
Boots: primark/ penneys €18 reduced in sale to €9 !!
Yellow bra top: present ...

Xoxo Kayley .




No comments: