comfy saturday 10/02/13

Hi my lovelys ! today I wore a skater dress which I never usually wear , I really quite enjoyed it I was so comfortable for the whole day! I bought this dress in H&M two years ago and I haven't worn it since. When i did a big winter clear out i found it and was delighted with my find. I styled it with a pair of black leather chelsea boots well i wouldn't go so far to say 'leather' more like penneys(primark) 'leather' if you know what i mean. I love these shoes though great way to break it up from wearing flats all the time and there so in at the moment , I think river island might have brought them in with all their 'chealsea girl' clothes they have a sort of hippie vibe to them. I also paired the dress with a great cheap find in penneys (primark) a gorgeous silver cross belt with buckle , i absolutely love this belt i pair it with everything. I wore a grey hoodie and a leather jacket and a green beanie over this outfit and I think it really pulled the outfit together , I wore sheer black tights with this to finish the outfit.

i wore this outfit into dublin city centre skavaging the street for a top with my cousin iseabail and i think we may have walked around town about twenty times my feet were in so much pain when i got home , we never even found a t-shirt ! But on the bright side i got an amazingly cute beanie from H&M and a cross neclace from forever twenty one , i will be putting a post up later with pic's of these so keep posted ! ;)









No comments: