river island red aztec print tapered trousers

Hello
So yesterday was my birthday my 16th and I this is what I wore a pair of trousers from river island and they are so on trend right now with the Aztec and I can see black and white trend coming in so I will probably be doing a update soon with a black and white outfit. These trousers are great as casual trousers as well as dressy trousers. I wore them last week when I was going out dancing for my birthday and I really loved the look of them on. But I always have this trouble when I am buying trousers the leg fits and then the waist is way to big as you can see in some these pictures the waist sticks out a bit. These trousers where in the recent issue of LOOK magazine as a must have also. I absolutely love this top like it is so amazing i have seen Miley Cyrus and Lucy Hale with it on. It’s from urban outfitters and would be lovely under a shirt also. I wore this outfit with my beloved navy blue Airmax which are slowly bursting into Irish fashion which is like 3 months behind all other fashion, oh god don’t get me started on Irish fashion again! hah I threw this outfit all together in proper 'chav' style with a fur jacket , though hopefully I didn’t look like one !


 what im wearing :
nike air windrunner
H&M fur jacket
headband (scarf) - penneys (primark)