Grey - "Will you love me in December as you do in May"

 photo 5fe8a028-41a6-4d1c-aa43-945246d1a9ad_zps0dcf8d8d.jpg


Hello everyone , well for starters its beginning to look a lot like spring the days are getting longer and the nights shorter so that means I can get so many more posts up. I have been able to take loss of outfit shots as it is brighter for much longer and usually when i get home its dark so keep your eye on the blog lots of great posts to come! This look is really casual and comfortable. This would be my perfect outfit for a lazy day but one of those lazy days where you actually have to leave your house so you need to look slightly presentable. This dress was only €9.95 from H&M which is one of my favourite high street shops they really keep up with the trends yet keep a lot of there clothes very classy; my other favourite would be Topshop they have a lot of very classy and stylish clothes and I would tend to buy from here and H&M a lot. This jacket is thrifted and is really comfy and large and whenever I hear macklemore's song Thrift shop it reminds me of my jacket as the lyrics are the same! I wore this look with tights and my everyday Chelsea boots which you can probably tell I am obsessed with and they were probably the best value shoes I have bought simply for comfort and value for money, they were only €18 in Penneys (Primark). These pictures were taking by an amazing photographer Jennifer Kemple <<follow her ! x

 photo ac7ecdd8-6c18-4b39-aca0-45a368226b01_zpsc562a2cd.jpg

 photo 5fe8a028-41a6-4d1c-aa43-945246d1a9ad_zps0dcf8d8d.jpg