Hike in the Glendalogh mountains


Wow well I just got back from an amazing hike in Glendalough that I have completed for Gaisce which is the high prestigious award in Ireland and it is from the president! I did the Bronze award I hiked 12k on Friday and 15k on Saturday it was very strenuous and hard and we were walking for a long time but the scenery was just breathtaking, I did the hike with 62 people from my year in school we all did Gaisce and we will be receiving our medal soon.
We all stayed in Glendalough International Hostel and it was clean and lovely we made our own dinner and we all went to bed early, we were knackered from the walk and we woke up on Saturday morning to do it all over again but longer! So we defiantly got our sleep. I would really recommend visiting here over night it is an amazing experience.

No comments: