monochrome motel rocks



Who else loves Motel Rocks, I think without that fashion site my life wouldn’t be complete.
With there affordable prices but right on trend clothes I cant get over their new stuff. I am currently dribbling over this Zena bodycon , it is just fab and I couldn’t help styling this outfit into a monochrome look , Who doesn’t love the monochrome trend? Just throw on a black and white baseball leather jacket with this or your most fabulous kimono and your set to go or if you really want to turn up the volume of ultra fashionista wear your jacket thrown over the shoulders , how big is that look now ?! But it might not be so practical, if your ok with keeping your arms by your side at all moments of time, no hugging, eating or general activities but looking like a superstar.

monochrome motel rocks

 


Motel dress / Dr. Martens dr martens shoes / Zatchels genuine leather handbag / Cat jewelry / Models Own pastel nail polish

No comments: