Ohh Its So Cliche

Wednesday 22nd May
Summer is here , end of the school term departing from your friends only to see them soon after enjoying life and making memories for the future. Summer is my favourite time of year time for you, time for fun, time for life experience but mostly time for bare legs! Here I have my first of my summer clothes with a mint floral back cut-out dress from forever 21 and a mint beanie. I love the fit and flow of this dress this colour is so pretty and fits perfectly into my wardrobe and the cut-out detail just add’s perfectly to the dress.

Though the weather has really been up and down which is a usual for Ireland, overcast, rain, sunny, sweltering, snowing, blizzard well maybe not that extreme but you understand the annoyance and the constant confusing outfit dramas in the morning most outfits don't last the day and require a big bag with a jacket inside and some gloves to warm your freezing hands that were a moment ago sweating. When is everyone else finished school ? I finished yesterday with a emotional graduation and dance performance from everyone! I’m looking forward to the summer and can't wait to show you my summer closet.

chelsea boots ~ Penneys (Primark UK)
cross belt ~ Penneys
H&M Beanie