Better Life

Am I really considering buying the exact same jacket in black ? This Mac has become my second skin.  I have literally lived in it for the past two months , but is my life really going to get so much better with two of the same coats hanging in my wardrobe ? The answer is no,  sadly I have more important things to invest it. Like recently I've noticed my lack of tops which represent pieces of art in their own right.  With numerous pairs of trousers and more skirts than any one person needs,  I noticed I have very little tops of great significance. So I went to fix this problem and came back with two pairs of denim Jeans , two pairs of trousers and a jumper. The one you see above. I have a top problem.
WEARING: Cable knit pullover gap.com, Mac H&M.com, Ripped Jeans ZARA.com , White Courts Zara sold out.