Sanity


IMG_1732






    Attitude is everything. This is the most important lesson I've learned over the past two months. recently I've under gone an attitude change, re-evaluating everything that comes out of my mouth , through my ears , everything I involve myself in. I have taken a new look at life and how my attitude towards life can seriously have an effect on my mental health and the people around me too.

A positive outlook everyday has helped me through most of my stress. Along with meditation everyday to quieten the mind and get my energy moving. I take it upon myself to think of three things I'm grateful for everyday, like your health or the fact you have somewhere to sleep at night, the small things.  

It's easy to think of the negative things it's easy to just fall back into the bad hole, but when I've found myself thinking negatively I recognise it and that's the key recognising and realising and stopping the thoughts and eventually they will be very few and far between. One small negative thought can turn into a huge speeding ball of ugliness. On the contrary, a small positive thought can have the same effect blossoming into a beautiful outcome.      
I try smile as much as I can and surround myself with positive people and if people are being negative around me, I block them out, also I try never fall into playing the victim , you create your life take responsibility. I will always have the choice to make change happen if need be , if need be.What people think about me is none of my business . I try to meditate everyday as it helps to focus my thoughts and clear my mind. Meditation has helped me stay present to my experience so instead of jumping to what could happen, it brought me back to the now—the only moment, the most important moment. Live in the now.


larger

IMG_1734

IMG_1745

PS. THIS POST IS WHAT YOU CALL SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK